Monday, October 26, 2015

Deena Schleiger: This Week's Star Student!

This week, the UNK Admissions Office Star Student of the Week is Deena Schleiger! Deena is a student that always has a positive attitude, and a smile on her face! She is sincere, enthusiastic, and incredibly passionate about being a LOPER and a Student Diplomat! She is always willing and very eager to help out with extra tours. Thank you for being such a great worker, Deena!



10/26-10/30 Star Student: Deena Schleiger

  • High School: Kearney Catholic High School
  • Year & Major: Sophomore, Elementary Education major
  • Dream Job: "My dream job/career is to be a classroom teacher or some day hold a position here at UNK after graduation!"
  • Why Did You Choose UNK?: "I chose UNK because I was born and raised in Kearney, I grew up on this campus. I saw the quality in this campus at a young age and knew it was a place I wanted to further my education. Which is why I applied for the Kearneybound scholarship and was lucky enough to receive it! Kearney and UNK are my home, and I am proud to be here and represent them!" :)
  • Where is your favorite place on campus to hang out?: "Loper sporting events!"

No comments:

Post a Comment