Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ahnika Lutz: This Week's Star Student!

This week, the UNK Admissions Office Star Student of the Week is Ahnika Lutz! Ahnika has really grown as a student diplomat these past few weeks. She is great at relating to families and forming meaningful relationships and conversations with our campus visitors. Ahnika is always eager to help out and go the extra effort. We are so thankful for all that you do! Thank you, Ahnika!

10/5-10/9 Star Student: Ahika Lutz

  • High School: Omaha Northwest -- Omaha, NE
  • Year & Major: Sophomore, Social Work major
  • Dream Job: Teach around the world and become a missionary
  • Why Did You Choose UNK?: "It felt like home. The people truly cared about you as an individual. They continuously make me feel like I can conquer the world. I love the welcoming atmosphere."
  • Favorite Kearney Hangout: "The Newman Center. It's pretty much my second home. Who knows where I'd be without it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment